Halogen Lamps, Use For Specific Sockets and Fixtures. Please Check Which You Are Need Of And Select Accordingly.
Lighting Fixture Lamp
- I'm a product detail. I'm a great place to add more information about your product such as sizing, material, care and cleaning instructions. This is also a great space to write what makes this product special and how your customers can benefit from this item.
Easy 30-Day Return Policy
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to Us within 30 days of the delivery date, subject to the conditions and exclusions. You may initiate a return or exchange online, by phone or email at email@example.com
If your original item included free items, you must return all associated items for a full refund; the retail value of any free items you keep will be deducted from your reimbursement total.
Return an Item in Person
You may return an item to our Office. Our Holbrook Office, Located At 133 Cirrus Road, Just North of Sunrise Highway off of Nicolls Road.
Attn: Return Department
Teklite Associates Inc.
133 Cirrus Road
Holbrook, New York 11741
Please read conditions below. If all conditions are not met, Teklite Associates Inc. reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a minimum 15% restocking fee. All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including an intact UPC code) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, accompanying free items and accessories. The retail value of any free items you keep will be deducted from your reimbursement total. Teklite Associates Inc. can only refund the original purchase price. Shipping and handling fees are nonrefundable.
- Opened TVs, combos and monitors 37" and larger — original packaging cannot be unsealed
- Opened computers and computer software — original packaging cannot be unsealed
- Electronic software downloads
- Opened consumable items (e.g., film, tapes, paper, bulbs, CD, DVDs, ink cartridges, etc.)
- Any computers built or modified by B&H to customer specifications
- Select special-order merchandise, or any item indicated on the website as nonreturnable
- Underwater equipment that has been submerged
- Opened or unwrapped educational tapes and books
Defective or Damaged Items
Defective items may be repaired, exchanged or refunded at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
Please allow 3-5 business days for mail-in exchanges to be processed.
Refunds & Credits
Once we receive and inspect your item(s), we will credit your account. Please allow 5-7 days for a credit to appear on your account. In most cases, we will issue your refund in the same way you made the original purchase. If payment was made by check, the refund check will be issued no sooner than 10 business days after the date of purchase. Please note: we can only refund the original purchase price. Shipping and handling fees are nonrefundable.
Teklite Associates Inc. is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise. Teklite Associates Inc. is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only. Also, claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within two business days of receipt of merchandise.